NEWS THAT MAKES YOU SAY."WHAT THE FUCK"

Second in JEE, Capital student faces AIEEE setback

NITISH Shrivastav may have come second in the IIT-Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) yesterday but today, when the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) results were announced, he found he had failed to make it even to the top 60.

Nitish secured 65th rank in the exam conducted for admissions to B.E./ B.Tech. and B. Arch/ B. Planning courses in 20 National Institutes of Technology (NITs), three International Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), some self-financed deemed universities and central government-funded institutions.

Not making it to the AIEEE top 50 has disappointed Nitish, 17, who said: I feel let down by this rank when I compare it to the rank I got in the JEE, says Nitish, 17. Even so, he admits: I totally neglected the AIEEE. The JEE was my main focus throughout. Though I am disappointed, I am not surprised that I did not do well. I was not expecting to do well.

Source:Some News Site.


 

0 Responses to