FIRST DAY AT DCE




First Day of my New College started, well, early than it was to start (For me atleast). I reached at 9 for the Fresher's Function which was to begin at 11. With a little looking around, I started finding people who are going to be my batch-mates for the next 4 years and it looked exciting.

The Orientation Programme had us go all around DCE (which gave me a massive leg-ache) and a pre-view to where we are going to spend most of our time, the next 4 years (deciding between canteen, library, computer centre and sports complex).

Although the day ended early at 2.It was quite a beginning at the Delhi College of Engineering. Hope the rollercoaster has a great high.

NOTE : WAS PICKED UP BY A SENIOR WHO WANTED TO RAG ME.BUT HE WAS IN A HURRY.SO DAY 1.SURVIVED

 

0 Responses to FIRST DAY AT DCE